Tuesday 4 March 2008

demands on time

Oh dear I haven't done any of the posts required for this blog yet, and I'm so busy with funding applications, marking and work for conferences. I _will_ make time for them in this next week - I have to!

This term has been so busy, what with getting so many deadlines met for various things. Especially now I have my list of possible things to be working on, I am realising that I spend far too much time thinking about exactly how to do things rather than getting stuck in. There's an importance in thinking about things, of course, but at the end of the day the work has to be done!

In that frame of mind, then, lets finish the second draft of my AHRC funding application! Last application form I do (I hope!) and then I can get on with the reading I want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment