Monday 10 March 2008

(not quite the next post) - a little breather!

Just wanted to record in this blog that....

I've finally finished all the funding applications!!!!

well nearly....

All my work on the applications is done now, and I don't think I'll find any more places to apply to (although I need to check out one organisation I found once called SEMPRE...) So the only work I have to do now is to chase up some forms if they don't get forwarded on by my previous universities, and then prepare for any interviews I might get offered. So, for a while...

No more form filling!!! :):)

2 comments:

  1. SEMPRE just offers funding for students to attend SEMPRE-organised conferences, similar to that which AISB offers. Still.... good to know about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good luck with them all!

    ReplyDelete